Thursday, June 2, 2011

Derpina

Hey, I forgot I can change graphic settings in RuneScape. I've been moping the last 2 weeks at being unable to work on things for no reason. Anyway, I'm flashing back to 2006 and dealing with trippy teleports. It's not lag per se, just the onboard card unable to deal with the teleport animations. Mining is out. I hung out in the lava flow mine for a few days, doing maths, and came to the realization that the LRC are better for exp (and I want money for the ores). Slayer is semi-okay, depending on the task and number of people around me. Runecraft, to my dismay, is just hunky dory. :/ Well, I'll be putting in a lot of time at ZMI than I want. Squeaking out 3 hours of making runes there every day will get me a cape just as my subscription runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment