Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Seems legit

I signed up to the Loyalty Rewards program, once I found the link lurking under Miscellaneous Guides in the KB. Anyway, I got my 500 starter points and went to Burthorpe to check out the shop. I'm not certain how long the sales are going to last, but I strongly suggest getting the high-priced item you want while it's reduced in cost. I bought the Reverence aura for 400 points and the dervish outfit for 100.

The auras are glitched or something, according to the forums, so take that with a salt block. I'm going to wait to use mine until I've got a slayer task that has me using prayer pots. I can see how a few of them would give an advantage - Runic Accuracy, Sharpshooter, Reverence, Jack of All Trades and Surefooted - the last one is great (no obstacle fail on agility course for 20 minutes) and I'd get it if I wasn't already not failing obstacles.

I'm going to try to get all the emotes and outfits, a title (not sure which one), and Call of the Sea and JoAT auras.

Hot Tip: Next few days would be a great time to make lot of money selling the spare Robin hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment