Sunday, June 26, 2011

Buy an umbrella

Note to self: Troll Invasion done on June 26 at 5p.

So I finally got off my butt and signed up with the Imperial Guard. I'm going with the repairing part rather than the Fight Caves troll waves. My time was 6 minutes, which I don't feel is horrible for a first attempt (14,141 exp in dungeoneering for 390 kills). I do wish all my buckets would fill with oil when I click on the well. I got the hang of it mostly, so it's down to working out the strategy. The walls were constantly needing repair and I called up for help 3 times.

I an effigy 2 days ago. The last skill was 97 mining, so I went to see about the cost of a mature dwarven stout. It was 36k for a single pint. I decided to try brewing my own, spending my last POE to buy 2 batches of "The Stuff". I checked Keldagrim and Port Phas breweries and both had normal stout in them. :( Back to buy that pint for 40k just to get 30k exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment