Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sisters are doing it for themselves

Ahh, I love Korasi and her "bash it with a stick" mentality. <3

Two things I'm not happy about concerning this quest. Firstly, "navigating a maze of beer" was advertised and "kick beer barrels around" was delivered. Secondly, the music track, All for the Pest, is still locked after I finished the quest. Is that a glitch or did I skip over something?

I killed the void pest. If only choices like these were implemented into the game.

ION, I was killing dagannoths under the lighthouse because Kuradal thinks I enjoy doing it, when someone mentions my herby cape with the >_> face afterwards. The next thing he says is, "*cough* rich noob *cough*", while showing off a spectral ss! Let me give you a big tip. Just because I wear an herby/summoning/prayer cape doesn't make me rich. Any riches I had were spent getting the damned skills to 99!

No comments:

Post a Comment