Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's loud and it's tasteless

There are a mega butt tonne of new clothing and color options at Thessalia's shop in Varrock. Oh, and you can be "naked" in game. :P 

Here are 3 options for ladies to be "naked". Any stripes from the tops I pretend are body paint and you're wearing a belt. The skin tone is third from the top at the Makeover Mage.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

And for the gents:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cosplayed as Mirror universe Uhura from Star Trek. The sash should be gold, but the stupid thing only comes in purple.

Photobucket

Also of note, there are 3 newish hair styles for ladies. I'm not sure if there are any new ones for the gents.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I chose the same top... It was hard to find a cool top with NO SLEEVES because I like bare shoulders under a pirate or dhide top. I chose the poofy pants near the bottom because they were one of the only ones that didn't leave a ridiculous brown wrap around my legs when I put flippers on. I chose well and now can be even brighter green! XD

    ReplyDelete