Saturday, August 7, 2010

New things

I have finished with my runecrafting for an extremely long time. Finally, I reached level 91 which is apparently where the gold pieces come. I haven't figured out how, exactly, that happens when I use the nats I make.

Anyway, I learned a valuable thingy about my alotted bank space. Jagex adds up the F2P and P2P bank space together to get this mystery 516 total. Seeing as I have 2 sets of numbers whenever I open my bank, it bothers me a bit. It didn't used to, but I can't wrap my head around the math. 

Lastly, I invented a role-playing game to play when I'm very bored. I get low on life points, then hurry to Morytania. I activate the soul split prayer and attack people, pretending to be a starving vampire. It's most fun when played with the swamp vampires as you can be pushing to dominate the area.

@Jamie - Yes, quote whatever you need.

1 comment:

  1. How are you still surprised when Jagex messes up on their math? lol

    ReplyDelete