Thursday, August 12, 2010

Effigy abuse

As a person who has the high skills to complete an effigy without asking for assistance, I rather like the 3 I've gotten so far. Yes, I'd rather put that experience into construction, rc, mining and agility, but I'm more concerned about the dragonkin lamp for dungeoneering. I feel pretty lucky to be able to finish an effigy no matter what pops up because I have at least one of the desired skills 97+. 

At the beginning, I was firmly in the camp of "I should be able to assist even if I've gotten 30k exp already". I never saw a need to raise the exp limit any higher and I certainly don't need the exp that badly. (If I did, I'd train the skill). Now that effigies have been around a while, I'm seeing and meeting more people who are using them to train skills, akin to penguin points and exp lamps. For that, I'd prefer to stay with the 30k assist limit period; no helping without me getting exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment