Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flammenwerfer

I completed Dragon Slayer last night. Holy crap, Elvarg has been ramped up! She uses her dragonbreath constantly and quickly. I read on the Wiki that it hits with the speed of a whip and I now realize how freaking fast that is. I did use an antifire potion since this was the first time doing this quest as a member (other times have been F2P). When she did hit, it was for a minimum of 70 damage and typically twice in succession. The other thing - once I stepped over the barrier, my prayer points plummeted. I'd compare the drain to what happens when fighting Damis (shadow diamond) during Desert Treasure. I toyed with the idea of using protection prayer, but fortunately I read ahead and decided against it.

Since playing on a new character, I have ran into people who nag me over "thought you quit lol". It's that same crap that happened with Sal's; I never said I quit RuneScape. I said I was not playing on Kitt. I swear, people aren't taught to read in school anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I recently did Elvarg on my freebie and MAN is she hard now! She was a pushover on Pie... on Tana I had to leave like 8 times for Fred to give me food. I couldn't get a hit in before I had to eat... just like nomad... >.>

    ReplyDelete