Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fine print

I did 2 slayer tasks on Tuesday. The first, dust devils, I got lucky with the spot I was killing in and was left alone. I decided to try my luck with a second task of gargoyles (after canceling 4 tasks).

What a nightmare.

It reminded me of the first week when summoning was released. 90% of the slayer monsters were camped. After 10 world hops (that's my limit for hopping), I talked to Kuradal and changed tasks, skipping 6 more before landing 180 fire giants.

Now onto penguin points. Either I didn't read it correctly or, more likely, it wasn't clear in the new post, but did you know you could spy this week's penguins twice? Well, I missed out on extra dungeoneering exp, though I did get the 2x and 88 dungeoneering. I didn't bother to try for W60. When I checked, it was full, so I moved to W71. Just be aware of trap springers.

No comments:

Post a Comment