Monday, November 7, 2011

CSI: Al Kharid

I tried my hand at the Dominion Tower. Mostly fought as a climber, happily strangling reincarnated bosses with my whip. That's pretty much all I'm interested in there. The boss fighting - taking on all dagannoth bosses at once - isn't my stein of beer. My rewards weren't overly noteworthy, though I only fought 5 bosses before calling it quits.

One Piercing Note, however, is just what I want as a quest. Though labeled as short, it took me just over an hour to finish while using a quest guide. I really liked the music. As a follower of Guthix, I helped Anna get a closer view of the desert surrounding the abbey, ala a hard shove out of the bell tower window. Getting my god books illuminated was nice for crafting exp. I wish I had all 6 books, but the pages haven't been selling (or not to me at any rate). 

What I've been doing is kicking back and doing bits of skills. Atm, working skills up to the nearest million mark, provided they're anywhere close to it. I'm mad at myself for allowing the lure of the eastern outfit to catch me. When loyalty points came out, I was 250 short of getting the JoT aura, which would help my dungeoneering immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment