Friday, October 14, 2011

I will not be happy

Firstly, I farmed all those herb seeds I picked up from slayer. I've only kept toadflax, spirit weed and felstalk herbs, the rest were sold for mucho profit. All I have left on the farming front are those morchella spores.

Secondly, I'm fishing in LRC (W88) to rid myself of almost 11k living minerals. Yes, I could've sold them, but, though I dislike being in LRC due to the lagfest it is, I want the fishing and cooking exp. I don't spend a lot of time down there. I pack up about 500 minerals in a go and fish while waiting for my morchellas to grow.

Thirdly, I've just tried out The Pit. The one time my agility cape is useful! I found a scout at the gnome course and found out this guy must be related to Pirate Pete (my aching head). The games are simple, though take getting a rhythm before success. The ones I tried I failed either by running out of time or turns; the falling rocks one I plain got squished! What I think the gorilla mask may be used for is an alternative to the monkey greegree - wear the mask and be safe on Ape Atoll.

Fourthly, I'm working up the effort to take on Branches of Darkmeyer. The difficulty doesn't worry me so much as the motivation. I'm not into getting my quest cape back, so what reason is there to do it? The  title? The medallion?

Fifthly, I gave poke on Merch's blog and found out she'd been banned for macroing. From what I could gleen, she was stupid enough to follow a link in an email Jagex supposedly sent her. Honestly, I felt Merch was the one person who *wouldn't* ever fall for that bullshit.

Sixthly, I sniped an enemy's old username. I wonder if he's noticed yet? :P

1 comment:

  1. Not doing Branches of Darkmeyer would be like playing Final Fantasy almost to the end and deciding, "Eh, there's not much point in bothering with this Chaos guy. I'll just stop here."

    ReplyDelete