Thursday, July 1, 2010

You thief!

My rule on scavenging other people's drops is if I can see it, it's up for grabs. Think about it. If the other person wanted it that bad, they'd have picked it up. Some people don't care if you scavenge after them. Some will get hostile, demanding a death match and/or reporting you.

I suppose arrows could be considered an exception because I do pick those up, but I don't do it to someone actively ranging. I've been in that situation and so have you. You're ranging blue dragons in Taverley and since they take more than a minute to kill, your arrows/bolts start appearing to everyone. Inevitably, someone will grab those arrows/bolts while you're still plugging away at the dragon. [My peeve is when this happens and the arrow picker-upper wants to trade you the ammunition back because they're just being helpful. Like I wasn't picking up my arrows anyway.]

Today, a guy was casting Fruit Fall in front of the Catherby bank while another guy was picking up the fruit the first guy left on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment