Saturday, July 3, 2010

Reboot

Given serious thought to retiring my current P2P account in favor of a non-combat skiller has opened my eyes to something I've taken for granted: traveling via spells, quest items, jewelry, fairy rings and spirit trees.

In preparation to take a F2P skiller into P2P, I've made lists of quests I can do while keeping my combat level at the coveted number three. As I don't have the ring of recoil fighting method in hand, I eliminated any quests that require any combat. This removes the fairy rings and spirit trees for quick travel around the world. It puts a major dent into using enchanted dragonstone jewelry because I won't be able to access the guilds to recharge these items.

Quests aside, magic remains and with that, money making. I'll have to rely on other people to make games necklaces, dueling rings and teleport tablets since I won't be able to make my own. No more grabbing a few runes and teleporting to wherever. I'll stock up on boots of lightness and Dr. Scholl's gel inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment