Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Disturbance in the Force

Sine the countdown of my membership going, I've been slogging away at the pure essence in my bank. I told myself, "Just 1k a day. Takes, what, an hour at ZMI? I can stand an hour running the hellhole that is W70 ZMI". Eventually, the people training there broke me. I couldn't take the herd mentality and being a free taxi anymore. I decided to try ZMI on another world, wanting to know how much I'd get beaten by the Zamorakians roaming the tunnel.

It's quite all right. Oh yes, 99 defense and magic help a lot and I don't get hurt that much. So I'm running ZMI on my own world, contented knowing no one is waiting to shackle onto my ass like a patient barnacle. 

I didn't notice until I rechecked my maths.

I'd been clocking out 3k pure essence a day.

For a whole week without realizing it.

 And I'm not insane yet.

:o

ION, the poll results are in. Kitt wins, so I'll plunk down more money for continued membership. Also, for the 2 people who want me to die in a fire:

No comments:

Post a Comment