Thursday, February 17, 2011

John 3:16

Did my first clue scroll in a really long time; a level 3 no less with no trips to the Wildy. Color me amazed. I got a court summons that I did and earned a rainbow wig which I'm styling while running agility. Someone called me out, telling me I'm a liar after I said my agility level. He insisted the advanced course needed 95 and I couldn't possibly have 94. *facepalm* I corrected him, though if he believed me I don't know. 
A little game I like to play at the barb course is pushing people off the log balance, especially people who get the rope swing ahead of me even though they're 2 people behind me. I don't usually run on the same world because there are always 4-9 people running as well and it's just a pain in the ass on the rope swing.

Slayer is going well so far. I do 1 task a day and that's close to the magical 18k experience. I'm debating a drop part of accumulated items.

Jaxana said something that I totally agree with: "Being efficient usually makes my eyeballs bleed."

No comments:

Post a Comment