Monday, February 14, 2011

Bot is the new noob

pourcour95- thanks for the kick in the ass to get back to agility and the slayer goal. <3

The long of it: I've got fire for agility and a set date to finish it. Sixty days from now or April 14th, I'll have that skill done with and another schmexy cape for the house closet. I'm going take a stab at finishing slayer this year, too. All I need is to gain 18,163 xp per day. I'm already killing my jade vine and will throw in a visit to the phoenix lair (not doing Bork or skeletal horror) for 2k xp a day, so another 16k in actual tasks. I'm not sure whether to keep putting penguin points into dungeoneering or change over to slayer. What my plan atm is is* to get dungeoneering to 80, which is 6 more weeks of peng points (providing I can get all 16 each week), then switch over to slayer. As for mining,omg noty. The fastest method is concentrated gold and logging onto W84/77 for that is giving me hives. I haven't found a method that works for me yet.

*not a typo

No comments:

Post a Comment