Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ignore the monkey

BEW went very well for me. My only regret were those silly Real Life things - bathroom breaks, food and sleep - that held me back from getting another construction level. I'm a rarity in that I like having BEW and would like more, just not often.

Here's a bot who was trapped in the Yanille pillory for 29 hours (2p Sat - 5p or 6p Sun). I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when s/he checked their program and saw they got nothing for their efforts. :[)
Photobucket

The elite sections of the achievement diaries came out this morning. Seeing the update timer appear freaked me out. "WTH is Jagex doing updating on a Tuesday morning?!?!" o_O I snooped around the RSOF and KB to find out what the tasks were and was bummed to see "Kill Jad" on the KAD list. I've been expecting it since the elite diaries were rumored; Jagex would have us kill a boss of some type and Jad felt for sure since they had us kill a Ket-Zek. The Ket is on wave 32, so the only logical thing tougher would be to complete the fight caves period. I'm honestly surprised we aren't going after the DKs for the Fremmy diary. Anyway, the only tasks I haven't finished are kill Jad and 75 pts from Lapalok. Yeah, I know I don't *have* to kill Jad. It's that I'll have done/do everything in the KAD (and other diaries) except that and it would bother me more to see it unfinished. I wonder how many other players feel like me about Jad?

Other notes about the elite parts: make sure you make the pies, potions, bows, etc. within the limits of the area. I didn't take any chances, especially with the super restore potion; I stood next to Jackie the Fruit when I made it. I despise the agility arena, can you tell? :P The potatoes have to be farmed, not picked from a field. Bork does give double rewards (double cash, 2 rubies, 2 emmies, 2 sapphs, 14 crims, 10 blues and 4 greens) so definitely worth killing him now (you don't need the VAD armor with you).

ION, I had to accept I'll never cross off everything under the Achievements section of Runewise. :( Vaskor added the main boss monsters recently and I'm not much for boss killing.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch... Kitt, I personalized the list for you, so the Bosses section won't be in there. If you want me to change it back or if something does not work, please, tell me. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete