Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It broke the camel's back

I'm going to be hanging out in my clan chat for a while. Either my thick skin is not as thick as I thought or the accumulation of annoyances has reached its peak.

Ask a question -I'm a Grammar Nazi
Put someone on ignore/ask not to be called "kitty" - I'm an Elitist
Offer supplies - I get scammed
Mention star/tree locations - I'm spamming
Don't talk/have 99 hunter/have high skills - I'm a bot
Do absolutely nothing in chat - I get named chat gorgon

If you've heard about Canting, only go if Merch is in there. Otherwise, prepare to be glomped (and not in a good way).

4 comments:

  1. That's odd as I'm in there a lot and I don't talk and I don't get called a bot or chat gorgon. Why would mentions tree/star locations be spamming!?! I know there are several in there that would be interested in those... maybe a talk with Merch is needed to see if there is something that can be done to fix the issues that are causing you grief?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I've been guilty of a couple those! but I only say them in the most affectionate way, and I really didn't mean to cause you grief! Canting will be lonely without you :( (this is ferus deity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitt, I'm sorry, and I think I speak for alot of people at canting, you will be missed greatly.

    ReplyDelete