Monday, August 22, 2011

Nerd rage

Anyone who tells you the LFM is dead needs to hang out with me. The last tenday has given me such a hatred for that place! There is always someone else mining there. You know, that's cool. It's not another miner that burns my butter. It's another miner who is too fucking lazy to find his/her own way to the new 50% outlet. You wanna follow people who don't give a shit? GO TO WORLD 71. I do my damnedest to get  away from these remora: world hop, dance (they follow me, I follow them, creating this dance), trick them into mining 100% flow, ignore, but I can't stand it any longer. I can't even come up with words to say why it pisses me off so much.

Now it's another struggle to find the third best mining exp option. I believe it's mining gold at the Keldagrim mine (has gold, addy and runite). >.< If account sharing weren't ethically and rule wrong, I'd beg Marlaine to swap; I wouldn't mind running agility right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment