Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Regret

Unlocking ice strykewyrms is becoming a bad move. Not that I had plans for those 2k points. I've dumped a lot of money into blood runes to be able to kill them as I like. Most of what they drop, I keep and use. I grow and sell the herbs and the staves of light are nicely profitable just not enough dropped so far to recoup my costs.

I decided to remake the elemental armors I'd sold. I got the crazy idea that we'd eventually need each piece to complete the quest series. Also, I'm tired of having to mine, smelt and prime bars when the next quest comes out. After getting about 20 primed bars, I made the mind helm and went to charge 2 bars for the body body. I followed the steps in the RS Wiki except the tower wasn't getting powered, so I reset my moves which reset the whole puzzle.

>.<

Yeah... 

Thank Guthix they're tradeable!

1 comment: