Tuesday, December 20, 2011

fr33 st00f pl0x?

Mostly because of money issues, I won't be renewing my membership in January. It wouldn't be a big deal, except my account will likely be deleted by the time I can afford to reactivate it again. So I'm going to be liquidating my assets. No point in keeping stuff when it's going to go bye-bye. I'll sell what I can on the GE, then either drop the cash in the party chest or give it away. This is going to happen in January, in case there's a quest I need something for.

Hey, the best part is Kitt Fox will be available as a name!

5 comments:

  1. Acc's don't get deleted for lack of membership, just not displayed on the highscores. Your acc will stay, along with all items + levels, and will be on the highscores if you reactive your membership.

    - Jag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would your account be deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because my other, former member accounts are gone. Yes, I have the right user names and passwords.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I saw somewhere on KB that "closed" account get deleted after 6 month without any log in. A friend of mine just log once a month to the lobby to prevent that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see you leaving the game kitt, I wasn't aware of accounts being deleted either tbh, though I did hear about usernames being cleared.

    What you could do though is just log into your account on the free side once every couple of months or so to keep your name/account active, just so you don't lose your characters levels that you put so much work into, if/when you do decide to play again.

    ReplyDelete