Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moving on up

Remember when nVIDIA was a good company for video cards? Believe it or not, I got 2 green SoD and my compy had to start from BIOS. Jesus. >.<  I've turned my RS settings back to 2006 and will keep away from high traffic areas like LRC, hoping that will help. So I've got to mine at the lava flow which I'm not happy about because it means I have to mine for 2 hours to get the exp I was getting at LRC. I know that it comes across as petty to be complaining about playing a game for 3-5 hours a day. I was looking forward to the gee pees from selling coal and gold ore. Well, it's better than going "old school" with power mining iron/granite.

3 comments:

  1. Kitt there is a secondary living rock work that apparently is not as crazy as the the 84 one, 124 or 126 if I remember right. might be doable on lower detail.

    Also if you go in wearing half decent armor and a bracelet of regeneration and a sara GS, you should also be able to survive down there on a normal world (if not take a few uni's) without food for a prolonged period of time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just go to a less crowded world? That should work, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Troacctid Isn't the point of mining in LRC on W84, 77 and 88 to be able to mine without worrying about getting snagged into combat?

    ReplyDelete