Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ocedar

I couldn't wait, so I signed up a new P2P account named Rhonda Snord (which I could not believe wasn't snapped up already lol). I'm having a ton of fun, playing with the low-level stuff I never bothered about. 

So, I was going to toss a cabbage in the pot up at the Black Knight fortress and not really worried because I wore guard armor and had cooked sardines when I go through the front door and get a hearty smack in the face by a black knight. :o 

Yeah, there's a black knight roaming around the hall between the front door, the secret passageway and the other door you gotta talk your way into. I don't know *when* he showed up or *why*, but BKF quest isn't as easy for low-levels as it used to be. I ended up taking 10 minutes to kill him with the new wind breeze spell. Probably not bad if you've got someone with you to kill him for you.

2 comments:

  1. Being a newb after playing so long has got to be strange. -_-

    I have to ask, what is Ocedar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocedar is a company that makes cleaning equipment like brooms and mops. Their catchphrase is "Ocedar makes your life easier".

    ReplyDelete